Financial Planning for Doctors in Ridgewood, NJ
Vaughan & Co. Securities, Inc. specializes in providing services for personal financial planning for doctors in Ridgewood, NJ. We want to help medical professionals enjoy a comfortable retirement after spending so many years helping their patients. Our financial advisors also provide income and estate tax planning for small business owners and legal professionals.
Established in 1970, our firm currently serves more than 200 entrepreneurs as our clients. Our experience reveals that our clients invest their available assets as follows:
- In Their Business
- In Their Personal Residence, Vacation Home, & Office Building
- In Educating Their Children
- In Their Retirement Plan
Investment Advice & Retirement Planning for Doctors
Our Doctor clients have unique practices and family demands on their time, they cannot allocate the time necessary to become a do-it-yourself securities investor. Hiring a full-time money management firm is the wisest path to asset growth. We are specialists that are compensated by charging a fee and are not influenced by commission transactions.
Our firm’s primary function is to educate our entrepreneurs in the value of allowing a fee-based investment manager (i.e., professional money manager) to invest retirement assets and personal funds in equity and bond markets. We then move to liquid assets to replace “sweat of the brow” currency when that time arrives.
Specifically, our firm works with clients:
- To educate clients on the services provided by fee-based investment managers
- To develop individual investment plans for clients, spouses, and families
- To create retirement plans: tax qualified or personal, as the vehicles for investment manager services
- To maximize Social Security benefits
- To discuss investment performance during asset accumulation years
- To continue oversight services with clients during retirement or semi-retirement years
- To develop tax-wise business transfer plans and estate transfer plans in conjunction with our client’s own attorney
- When a spouse becomes a widow or widower, we quarterback the financial and legal planning that we previously developed with our client for spouse and family.
- Ultimately, when our clients’ assets evolve to estate assets of husband and wife, we ensure the proper functioning of previously established trust planning in accordance with the wishes of our deceased clients.
Our financial and tax wise for doctors has led to families prosperity. We have been providing service to our clients for over 30 years with $200 million of clients assets under management.
Click on the attached PDF Files to learn more about:
Contact us if you have questions about pre-retirement investment advising services. We proudly serve clients in Ridgewood, Bergen County, and throughout the greater Northern NJ area.